HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

P is for Pairing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rpindar
Admin

PostSubject: P is for Pairing   Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:08 am

And then Dipper looked deep into Piri's eyes she'd been his best friend since they were children and she couldn't believe that they were finally back together again, and she loved him just as much as he loved her.
"I never believed in all my life that you were the only one capable of breaking the curse on Gravity Falls" he gave her a soft smile, "all we need to do is kiss and Bill Cypher will fall back into the void and we will be at peace, and in a few years we can get married and our children will protect Gravity Falls for all time to come.

Piri looked up from the computer screen as a gentle hand carefully tapped her on the shoulder, looking up at the nervous looking young librarian, "Umm... Little girl is your mother around somewhere?"

The small brown haired girl blinked, "Oh she's around somewhere with my little sister, but don't worry Silky will take care of me so you don't need to worry."

"Your Familiar?" The librarian asked with a smile, nodding to a small pygmy owl sitting back at the counter she'd just come from that must be her own.
Piri nodded, and from the front of her shirt appeared a small black and cream head, followed by a bright red and black striped body, headed with a flickery tongue.

The librarian jumped, with a small yelp of surprise, hand across her heart, upsetting her neatly tied fringe, pausing to adjust it.
"Oh sorry, they just took me by surprise" she apologised, "As long as you're safe, and if you need any help don't feel shy about asking me anything."
Nodding again, Piri turned back to her computer screen. She needed to submit the story before mum and her sister finished up in the Kids section.

A Troubled Town
When Dipper and Mabel were growing up in the City their best friend was a girl named Piri, however since they moved to Gravity Falls for the Summer she's been alone, but now she's going to visit. Might it turn out to be something more?
Dipper/OC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bof
Admin

PostSubject: Re: P is for Pairing   Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:43 pm

pfhahahah, love it! (yay for her snake familiar!! o7o)

I was just thinking that she's actually really good at writing for a six year old... wow, she's gonna be an author one day for sure... ovo'
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gakuen.forumotion.co.uk
rpindar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: P is for Pairing   Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:57 pm

Yeah who knows maybe she will be ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P is for Pairing   

Back to top Go down

P is for Pairing