HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Q is for Quassation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rpindar
Admin

PostSubject: Q is for Quassation    Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:54 am

Quig-yuan really wanted to ask her papa how long he would be, but she knew that whatever he was doing was very important and that it wouldn't do anybody any good to make him feel like he had to hurry. Besides she was sure that her mama and Chao-xing would have ideas on how they could keep themselves entertained.

Chyou was here too of course. Her Golden Lion Tamarin was curled on one of the pews a short distance away with her older sister's Tiger, Da Chun. Her sister's Familiar had always looked a little odd, its was a lot paler than the tigers that they'd seen in the papers and on the street, her stripes were also much closer together.

They'd only arrived on this Island last week, had spent a few nights in Kuro before staying in a hotel in Shiiro last night. Quig-yuan wasn't really sure what was happening, but it felt like they'd been travelling for days. They were running away from something, that was obvious, but nobody would tell her what it was.

Chao-xing tried to entertain her with their dolls, the only toys they'd had time to take with them, but Quig-yuan couldn't help but listen in on her parent's conversation.
"Yes the account is secure" he papa was assuring their mama, "I checked when we got to Kuro," he gave her a hug, "Don't worry everything is being sorted, I just have to meet up with my connection."

"Quig," her sister called her attention back to her, handing her one of the dolls. They were very pretty dolls, with perfect white china faces and real dark hair flowing from their heads in fashionable curls. Mama made them clothes, but they only had their pyjamas on at the moment, their other clothes had been left in their old house, and mama had been too busy to make any more.

Taking her own doll from her sister, Quig-yuan and Chao-xing played for the next hour together while their mama spoke with the priest in a low and quiet voice near the front by the alter.
Eventually the two sisters fell asleep, curled up together under one of the blankets that their mama had brought with her.

It was pitch black and silent outside by the time papa returned to shake them gently by the shoulder.

"Come on girls we're going to our new home now" he whispered, lifting Quig-yuan into his arms, while she tucked her head against his neck, still half asleep as Chyou lazily followed behind, with Da Chun helping her sister along with the help of their mama.

When they left the church she felt the cold of the night hit her exposed skin, causing her to shiver and curl up tighter against her father, wishing that she still had that jumper nana had knitted for her last Winter, but she hadn't thought to grab it when they left, who'd of known that they'd be out in the cold night like this?

They were walking for a while, all four exhausted not just physically but mentally too. Quig-yuan was starting to feel that she'd never be fully rested, warm or well-fed again, and somehow she was just too tired to worry about any of it.

Finally there was the sound of papa turning a key in a lock, then the welcoming warmth of the inside. She was carried up the stairs and placed down in a large bed, waiting for her Familiar and sister to curl up into the bed as well before pulling up the covers.
"You'll take good care of them right Da Chun?" He address Chao-xing's Familiar, as if he were speaking to an adult rather than a child's Familiar, "Me and mama will be on a mattress just there," he pointed to the foot of the bed near the door.

The Tiger nodded, clambering onto the bed over the girls' feet, his warm body radiating heat through Quig-yuan's body, as she slowly settled off to sleep in this unfamiliar room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bof
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Q is for Quassation    Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:16 am

I've got to say that so far, this story is my favourite. It's interesting and very intriguing! I can't wait to find out more!!

(Also it's probably weird to say, but Quig is in my top 3 favourite characters that you've written. I have a feeling that she'll be an interesting one! o u o <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gakuen.forumotion.co.uk
rpindar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Q is for Quassation    Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:03 am

I hope she'll turn out to be very interesting as well ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q is for Quassation    

Back to top Go down

Q is for Quassation