HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

R is for Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rpindar
Admin

PostSubject: R is for Run   Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:03 am

"Run, Run as fast as you can, you can't catch me I'm the Gingerbread man!" Reina cheered, sprinting on ahead of Grimm her Familiar, with a loud cheer as her red skirt caught on the grass and brambles in the field. The wolf behind her didn't have as much of a problem, but he hung back, not catching up to her because he knew that was what the story required.

Reina still hadn't decided which version of the story she was telling, the one where the Gingerbread man got eaten at the end by the fox, or the one where he got away.
Deciding she was tired of running, she fell down instead, giggling as Grimm nuzzled her face, his version of 'eating her'.

"Stop it you silly thing" she giggled, pushing his muzzle away, rolling onto her belly as the Wolf lay down beside her, tongue hanging out slightly to cool himself off after the run. Sometimes Reina wished it was possible to have friends as understanding as a Familiar. Grimm always knew what she wanted or what she was thinking without her having to say it out-loud, it made him the best play-companion.

Perhaps when she started Elementary School in April she'd make that connection with some people too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bof
Admin

PostSubject: Re: R is for Run   Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:31 pm

/freaks out/

this is so cute!! I love it, and Grimm and Reina and the fairytale backgrounds ;v; <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gakuen.forumotion.co.uk

R is for Run
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shiro City :: Zone B :: Park-
Jump to: