HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

W is for Watching

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rpindar
Admin

PostSubject: W is for Watching   Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:03 pm

The lecture hall was full of students, all sitting attentively behind their desks, watching the woman at the front who was directing their attention to a powerpoint presentation about the ethics of practising law, which were entirely different to the normal ethics that one would just presume were true.
But despite the topic it was in many ways just a normal lecture, the only part that a newcomer might question is why there was a six year old boy sitting in the corner near the back, carefully studying a Horrible History book, with such intense concentration that his glasses kept slipping down his nose.

The students and the lecturer at the front didn't pay him any attention as they continued with the class, and at the end of the lesson a couple of students even smiled and nodded to the boy.
"How you doing Wycliff?" A tall boy asked, ruffling his hair, while a couple of the girls exclaimed on how cute he'd become.

The Lecture Hall was slowly emptying, and the boy put down his book, getting to his feet as the Lecturer approached him, his Irish Wolfhound Familiar that had been laying at his feet also rising with him.

"I have to do my contact hours then we can go home" she told him with a smile, "Which book are you reading?"

Wycliff held it up so she could see the title 'The Rotten Romans'.

"Well I'll be sure to test you on it over dinner tonight" she laughed, placing an arm around her son's shoulders as she led him from the room, "You'll be okay in the library?"
"I will" the boy answered, "I'll see you later, I can get there myself."

The woman nodded, as she knew this was probably true, "Well watch out for yourself, I'll come and meet you there in a couple of hours."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bof
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W is for Watching   Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:33 am

Wycliff - another intelligent/iinteresting Ryu relation. Gosh!!! ^ v ^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gakuen.forumotion.co.uk
rpindar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W is for Watching   Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:05 am

Odd thing is that I've decided not to relate him to Ryu, still trying to work out where he would go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W is for Watching   

Back to top Go down

W is for Watching
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1